HMS Livgidromash

HMS Livgidromash (before 07.07.2014 - "HMS Pumps", before 26.08.2010 "Livgidromash") manufactures pumps for oil processing, petrochemical, shipbuilding, power generation, water, utilities and environment, agriculture.

HMS Livgidromash (Livny, Oryol Region) was founded in 1947 and joined the HMS Group in 2005.

They are equipped with modern metal working, press forging and welding facilities, foundries for iron, steel and non-ferrous casting.

HMS Livgidromash has got the modern R & D center with experienced professionals to innovate development at the highest professional level as well as the manufactured pumps upgrade.

All products are complied with technical conditions and standards applied in the Russian Federation and certified by NP “Certification Center NASTHOL” (Moscow) accredited by the Federal Agency of Technical Regulation and Metrology of Russia (former Gosstandart).

HMS Livgidromash is certified by the Federal Agency of Technical Regulation and Metrology of Russia (former Gosstandart) as the test center specialized for testing parametrical characteristics and vibro-noise parameters of the manufactured equipment.

Their quality management system conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SA 8000 and GOST RV 15.002-2003.

HMS Livgidromash has got the multi-branch service network of more than 20 service centers in Russia and CIS countries.

go to their web site