HMS Group was incorporated in 1993 as HYDROMASHSERVICE
Starting from 2003 HMS Group is one of the leading
In 2005 Hydraulic machines and systems, Investment Industrial Group was established on the basis of the acquired assets, and for the management of these assets Hydraulic machines and systems, Management Company was set up and started to carry out the function of a sole executive body in respect to all affiliate companies of HMS Group (including the management of HYDROMASHSERVICE
In September 2008 Hydraulic machines and systems, Investment Industrial Group was transformed into HMS Group plc. A.V. Molchanov was appointed as the President of the Company. He holds this office up to the present day.
In September 2010 Hydraulic machines and systems Management Company LLC was renamed into HMS Group Management Company LLC. Since 2005 the CEO of the Company has been A.V. Molchanov.
During 2010-2011 the structure of HMS Group was modernized that allowed to offer its global depositary receipts (GDR) in course of the Initial Public Offering (IPO) at the London Stock Exchange. Ticker of global depositary receipts of HMS Group – HMSG.
For the period from 2003 up to 2012 the structure of HMS Group was joint by the leading specialized manufacturers of
- 2003 - Livgidromash (since 07.07.2014 HMS Livgidromash)
- 2004 - Neftemash (since 26.08.10 HMS Neftemash) and Bavlensky Plant «Elektrodvigatel»
- 2005 - Nasosenergomash (Ukraine)
- 2005 -
- 2006 - Nizhnevartovskremservice
- 2006 - Tomskgazstroy
- 2007 - VNIIAEN (Ukraine)
- 2008 - Promburvod (Belarus), Hydromash (Ukraine)
- 2008 - Rostovsky Vodokanalproekt (RVKP)
- 2009 - Sibnefteavtomatika
- 2010 - Giprotyumenneftegaz (Tyumen based R&D and engineering company for oil & gas named after V.I. Muravlenko, GTNG), Hydromash was consolidated with Nasosenergomash.
- 2011 - Dimitrovgradhimmash
- 2011 HMS Group acquired Sibneftemash, Russian oilfield equipment manufacturer, and Bobruisk Machine Building Plant.
- 2012 HMS Group acquired Kazancompressormash, Russian compressor manufacturer, and Apollo Goessnitz GmbH, German pump manufacturer.
- 2013 - NIIturbokompressor