Quality policy of the Managing Company HMS Group
HMS Group is a dynamically developing machine-building holding with the following key activities:
1. Development, testing, manufacture, procurement, supply, installation, service and maintenance of:
- pumps and pumping units, electric motors, compressors, generators, diesel power stations, gate valves and spares parts;
- oilfield and drilling equipment
- auxiliary equipment for oil and gas wells development and operating;
- main-line and infield oil & gas pipelines;
- oil and gas-condensate fields surface development facilities;
- hydro technical structures and other industrial infrastructure objects.
Operations of companies of the Group is carried out under consolidated control of Managing Company “Hydraulic machines and systems”.
The strategic quality goal is to provide stable Group development based on consistent products and services improvement to meet customers’ requirements and expectations.
Managing Company and companies of the Group use the following methods to achieve the strategic quality goal:
- Systematic quality improvements of the manufactured products, works and services including new product & services development and using progressive technical solutions
- Offering a wide range of products, works and services, integrated solutions execution as well as tailored turnkey projects;
- systematic consumer research to define their needs and expectations as well as to evaluate and increase customer satisfaction;
- Creating professional and friendly environment for employees;
- The Group unified system of quality management establishment and continuous improvement in compliance with ISO 9001 and applying the processing approach.
- The integrated Group goals system establishment covering all the management levels;
- applying commonly agreed procedures to collect and analyze information about Group companies’ operations to their optimization;
- Establishing long-term relationship with suppliers in the client-focused product development and upgrade.
The Group takes warranty obligations and bears full responsibility for compliance with the requirements, creation, and maintenance and improvement of the unified QMS.